Performance All Property Services is committed to minimising any negative impact our products or services may have on the environment and we work closely with our clients to ensure all opportunities are analysed and implemented where appropriate.
Performance All Property Services gives the client a firm commitment that we will review all procedures and practices to ensure that the cleaning, hygiene and waste collection service has as minimal impact on the environment where possible.
Performance All Property Services is committed to the principal of “sustainable development” which will then ensure guardianship of the environment for future generations.
Performance All Property Services has considerable experience of recycling initiatives in areas including paper, plastic, glass and metals.
The primary aim of these initiatives is to reduce the waste that is sent to landfill and increase the percentage of goods which can be recycled.
In this respect there are both environmental and economic benefits to be achieved.
This is just one example of the type of commitment that the client can expect from Performance All Property Services.
Performance All Property Services is committed to protecting our environment, and all Performance All Property Services employees are party to our Environmental Policy included.
As a service provider, with the majority of the service being carried out after hours, we appreciate that we use non-renewable resources. Through our policy and procedures, all staff are trained and supervised to ensure they minimise the use of resources i.e. plastic, paper, energy.
Staff are trained to ensure that on completing an area the lights are switched off.
If there are any concerns this can be highlighted in our monthly reporting document.
Many staff cleaning smaller areas ensures that lights and power are NOT burned throughout the evening. Having 90% of all cleaning completed by 8.30pm each night ensures lights and power sources are reduced and direct cost saving is won by the client.
All products we use are environmentally approved or biodegradable.
Performance All Property Services is committed throughout its business to respect the environment and wherever possible to make responsible use of available natural resources.
- Comply with environmental laws and Local Government policies and plans
- Continuously seek to improve environmental performance
- Minimise waste and use environmentally acceptable methods of disposing of waste
- Minimise the risks of using hazardous substances
- Improve energy efficiency
- Purchase goods and services that are manufactured, used and disposed of in an environmentally responsible way
- Have appropriate emergency procedures to deal with spills, leaks or other emergencies that may affect the environment
- Train our staff in a way that encourages good environmental practices
- To ensure that the chemicals and cleaning materials that we purchase and use are environmentally friendly
- To ensure that the methods we use for disposal of such chemicals after use is in line with statutory regulations
- Have an emergency plan in each branch to respond to chemical spills